Talia is a frequent keynote speaker at marketing conferences, teaching conversion optimization and growth on stages such as Google, Unbounce, MozCon, GMIC, CXL live, Search Love, Learn Inbound and many more.
She is the Co-founder & CMO at Banana Splash and was recently listed as one of the most influential voices in conversion optimization.
Latest posts by Talia Wolf (see all)
- Emotional Targeting 101: How to Leverage the Power of Emotion to Grow Conversions - January 11, 2017
- Free Webinar: Take Your Google Analytics Skills to the Next Level - January 3, 2017
- Conversion Optimization Skills: How to Become (or Hire) a Kickass CRO Expert in 2017 - December 21, 2016
It’s true. Colors do have an emotional affect on us and we can use them to influence our customer’s decisions.
However, there is one FUNDAMENTAL thing everyone keeps getting wrong with color persuasion. So I’ve decided to share the exact cheat sheet from the ‘Emotion Sells: The Masterclass‘ course for FREE so you can better understand the emotional affect of colors on people and choose the right colors for your target audience.
What you’ll find in the cheat sheet:
- The 3 ways colors can affect us
- Top metrics to follow and define your colors
- The meaning of colors in different cultures
- Color infographics
- The negative affect colors can have
- and more
Grab your free copy of: The Emotional Affect of Colors Cheat Sheet.
Powered by Facebook Comments